Thursday, May 17

I've Got a Plan B


Well, at least I will after this weekend.

I will be attending the Cold Antler Farm Plan B workshop on Saturday. I can not express how excited I am about this and i will probably give myself a massive panic attack and feel nauseous for the entire seminar. But i will suck it up because this is just too good to miss.

Jenna Woginrich, proprietor of Cold Antler Farm, is one of my favorite authors so meeting her and seeing her farm would be more than enough for me to drive 5 hours, one way. But I also get the fantastic benefit of the Plan B workshop with  Kathy Harrison and James Howard Kunstler speaking on preparedness and the future of energy.

So, I'll be on the road this weekend, taking pictures, taking notes, and taking anti-panic attack medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment