Sunday, May 13

3:30 AM

This is what 3:30 am looks like at my house.

I am usually awakened about this time every early morning by the cries of the baby and a changing and making of a bottle very quickly follows.

I have been leaving the kitchen sink light on most nights since she came along given that I now need to make my way through the house at all dark hours and I was tired of stubbing my toe continually.

The light shines just bright enough with its energy bulb to illuminate the nick knacks on the shelves by the sink and I am greeted recently in the early AM with my little white flowers.

The bottle warms and the little girl fusses on her changing table, very impatient, that one. And I pad around in the low light on the cold kitchen floor testing bottle temperature and enjoying my little white flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment