Saturday, April 28

Back from the Shop

My camera lens is finally back from the repair shop and i can not tell you how much I missed using my good camera. The little man had pulled the strap off the counter and the camera came crashing down, damaging the lens months ago. But all is well now, even after paying a rather hefty price for the repair. Still much less than buying a new lens however.


The little man found some dandilions gone to seed...


One of the two flowering trees that my Dad allows in their yard....


I love how these ferns are all curled up. I must remember to bring a shovel and bucket next time and dig a few up for my yard....


My Aunts new dog, Disel. The most friendly and calm young man (the dog, not my son). Little man would love a dog in the house. He has not forgotten Snowy but she was old when he was finally able to walk and they were not able to run and play together. Someday soon we will add another dog to our home. Just not yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment