Thursday, March 1

Seed Order is Placed!



I ordered my seeds from Baker Creek today - and it was such a challenge. Staying within budget when you are ordering from baker Creek is one of the most difficult things I do each February. So many fantastic varieties to choose from!

I kept things simple this year and stuck to the things I know we like to eat and that i know grow well in my garden. The only things I ordered this year that were new are the Ali Baba watermelon and the Golden Bantam corn. (Mom wants watermelons but she doesn't like dirt).

This years order:
Purple Podded Pole Beans
Old Homestead Green Bean
Waltham 29 Broccoli
Little Finger Carrot
Golden Bantam Corn
Early Russian Cucumber
Lincoln Peas
Jalapeno Pepper
Ali Baba Watermelon

All heirloom, non-GMO seeds will be making their way to me hopefully by the first week in March.

Tomorrow, I start the peppers.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have a good start! Happy Gardening!

    ReplyDelete