Tuesday, December 20

98.8% Natural



Just about everyone knows about Burt's Bees and I have been a fan of their chapstick for years. The pomigranite one is probably one of the best inventions of the 20th century.

But i have recently started using the shampoos and conditioners in my efforts to be a little more informed about my purchases, and the fact that I want to use more natural products.

The Super Shiny and More Moisture shampoos and conditioners are beyond fantastic. I have never has such great results from a hair product before. Paraben free, Petrochemical free and Phthalate free - just like all of their products.

I have also had great results from the Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment. It is not harsh and does not irritate my skin, and I noticed that it really reduces redness.

The little man has also benefitted from our switch to Burt's Bees products. The Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash is fragrance free so he does not come out of the bath smelling like a purfume factory. It gets him clean and I can lather up his hair and rinse without screaming if it happens to get into his eyes. Of course we give him a dry towel to wipe his face with if this does happen - nothing is 100% safe.

But the best product by far, even better than the pomegranite lip balm, has to be the Baby Bee Diaper Ointment. Not slimy or oily, it is thick and it stays where you put it and it does what it is supposed to do. I can not think of a better way to say it.

Now, I know that this stuff can be a little expensive. But i am willing to pay more for it. I have been able to find deals at my local natural foods store when things go on clearance, and also on the Burt's Bees website. And with the holidays here, I have noticed that some stores are selling Burt's Bees gift baskets. The cost is less than if you bought each item separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment