Thursday, November 17

Downsizing the Name



In the spirit of living a more simple life, I have decided that I must also downsize the name of my blog.

The 'lite' is no more since I feel it is holding me back. I want to do more than lightly homestead and having that 'lite' in there somehow gave me permission to slack off a bit.

And, it was just kind of annoying me and I wanted to change things.

Just calling it 'Starting Here' was optimal but someone on blogger already has that domain name. Granted, they have not logging in since 2004 and they have never posted anything, but it is still unavailable. So it is now:

http://startingherehomestead.blogspot.com/

Now that I will feel bad about slacking, I hope to be posting more about my homesteading experiments. I'm learning how to knit baby booties tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment