Saturday, February 26

My Apologies.....

My apologize for the lack of posts lately and what will surely prove to be a lack of posts for the next month or so.

This morning sickness is pushing my limits of functioning and I need to focus what energy I have on taking care of the little man, the animals and doing minimal house maintenance. I knew it would be this way - I have been through it before. It still doesn't make it any better.

Any hints or suggestions would be appreciated since I will try anything. I have tried ginger cookies, crackers, soda - all the usual things. Now I am looking for something unusual in hopes of relief.

So, we are ok here, if not trapped in the house by a lack of energy and that horrible snow storm that we got yesterday.

Hang in there with me..... I'll do my best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment