Monday, August 2

Sick

I hate being sick. Absolutely hate it. I have been fighting it for weeks but yesterday, it came on full force during our trip to the Stuben County farm. We were heading to my Grandparents to rip of roofing and install new - a big job. But Grandma and Grandpa's leaking roof needed attention before the next big storm.

Roy and my Dad did most of the work and Mom and Grandma took care of the little guy while I was collapsed on the living room couch, too tired and nauseas to move.

After a drive home that was nothing short of a miracle, I was in bed and out for the night. This week is going to be interesting. An 18 month old does not understand the concept of "sick".

And, we lost a chicken on Saturday morning which I will post about later. So, please excuse the lack of posts, I will be back on my feet shortly, I hope.

I am really hoping that I feel better by this weekend - it is Laura Ingalls Wilder Days at the Genesee Country Village and Museum and I have really been looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better real soon! Not fun to be sick in the summer with sooo much to do.

    ReplyDelete