Tuesday, February 2

Hope for Jenna

I am on pins and needles tonight, hoping and crossing my fingers for someone in another state that I have never even met.

Jenna Woginrich, the author of one of my favorite books, Made From Scratch, has been keeping us up to date on her Blog of her search for her own farm. Tonight, it looks like it has come down to the wire. She has made her offer and she is waiting to see what happens.

And so is everyone who reads her blog.

She has massed this loyal following of readers and if it doesn't sound too "stalker-ish" of me, some loyal friends. Following along with her life in her blog, learning about her animals, her job, her vegetables and her dreams - we feel like me know her. That she is the girl down the street or the girl down the hall in the dorm or that really interesting girl that you see hanging around the library or the bookstore that you want to talk to because you just think you would have a ton in common.

Lets send some hope and good wishes to Jenna - lets hope she gets her dream tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Meredith,

    I LOVED Made From Scratch and initially followed Jenna's blog. Thanks for the reminder!

    AND I love your blog! I can't wait to read more of it!!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from Jenna's-love your blog. We have our own little place on 2 acres in Michigan, so it's fun to find like minded hearts!

    ReplyDelete