Friday, January 29

Presents From the Mailman



On a day so cold and windy that the snow is blowing down the road and you can't see past the driveway, I ventured out to retrieve the mail. And I was rewarded for my bundled up efforts.

My seeds from Baker Creek arrived today and a book that I bought on Ebay was also there making this a wonderful afternoon - even though it says 7 degrees on digital temperature gage by the back window.

I could hear all those lovely seeds rattling around in their packages inside the padded mailing envelope - music to my ears - as I ran back to the house though the snow. A nice bright spot for today.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Seed Savers Exchange. They catalog is also beautiful (though not the same as Baker Creek) and I love their heirloom stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete